Full payment and an additional R200 refundable deposit will be required with each booking. The deposit is taken in order to ensure that the rented equipment is returned to us on time and in an acceptable condition. Late returns will be charged for on an hourly basis and deducted from your deposit. Rates quoted are per hire.
You will be required to send a copy of your ID document and proof of residence, and must show positive identification on collection of equipment.
Terms and Conditions of hire:
- The hirer is responsible to provide an adequate access area and space for the jumping castles/ water slides, and adequate power supply to the motor/s. The motors have a short lead. (Extension leads are available to hire).
- 3D Jumping Castles and Waterslides, the agent, and any of the employees will not be held responsible for the loss, damage, injury or death to any persons whatsoever from the use/hire of jumping castles/water slides/extension leads/motors, whether supplied through an agent or not.
- Jumping Castles and/or motors are to be used on a flat surface, preferably grass and in the shade. Items are not to be used on gravel etc. as it will get damaged. The items should not come into contact with walls, trees, or any other objectswhich may cause damage to the items. Repair cost will be for your account.
- No shoes, sharp objects, pens, markers, food or drinks are allowed on the hired items.
- Maximum age of child to use jumping castle is 16 years. Definitely no adults allowed on jumping castles.
- All damages incurred to item/s and/or motor/s while in possession of the hirer will be payable by the hirer unless mutually agreed to in writing by both parties.
- 3D Jumping Castles reserves the right to decline clients from future hiring of castles, should it be returned to us in a state of extreme dirt and/ badly cared for. The client is expected to see to it that the equipment is in a reasonably clean state of condition at the end of the function.
- Cancellation: Payments made will not be refunded due to bad weather or cancellation of parties etc. Every effort will be made to accommodate the hirer the following week or at a later date.